Friday, September 30, 2016

Highschool

The best thing about Highschool, I have to say is the freedom. We can go about the halls as we wish, teachers are less strict, and we have more independence... Looking back to middle and elementary school I haven't realized how controlling and 'hawk' like the teachers were, watching your every move. Now, Roaming the halls, having your phones out are allowed. In addition to that, the whole student body received iPads. With teachers like Mr.Reiff that incorporate technology, learning is a lot more creative and modern. I feel that my past teachers hyped up Highschool too much, and now that I'm here the teachers are less strict then they were.  However with freedom, comes with a lot more responsibility, which I believe is the worst part of Highschool. Grades start to count, and it feels like the stress triples. Overall, The positives of Highschool, out weigh the negatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment